Coconut oil for hemorrhoids is a natural and safe remedy you can use to relieve your hemorrhoids symptoms.
Unlike creams or suppositories, coconut oil doesn’t have any side effects on your health. It doesn’t cause tissue thinning, the way creams do.
You can use the coconut oil remedy many times a day, and rest assured that will only help you to relieve the itching and burning.
Here is how to prepare coconut oil remedy:
- Melt one cup of virgin coconut oil in warm water.
- Mix it with ¼ cup of lavender essential oil.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator to harden for about 25 minutes.
- Once it is ready, apply it on a clean and dry ass.
The cold will bring an immediate relief. It is best to apply this remedy three to five times a day or as many times as you wish, since it doesn’t have any side effects.
Coconut oil is rich with anti-oxidants’ agent that will keep the hemorrhoids area clean, and stop further infection.
Is coconut oil good for hemorrhoids?
Coconut oil for hemorrhoids works great to relieve the symptoms associated with hemorrhoids such as itching and burning; however, if you are serious about getting rid of hemorrhoids for good, then it is important to pay attention to the internal causes as well.
If you only focus on treating the external causes, and do nothing to treat the internal ones, you cannot heal your hemorrhoids for good.
When having hemorrhoids is a sign that there’s a serious issue going on in your body, and unless and until you do something to fix it, you will always have hemorrhoids every now and then.
This internal problem can be narrowed down into one of two causes:
- Having a diet poor in fiber: When you rely on fast foods and processed foods most of the day, you will have unhealthy and irregular bowel movement. Fiber helps the wastes to travel fast and smoothly inside your colon, thus preventing too much straining in the toilet.
Aim to have between 25 to 40 grams of fiber each day. Fiber are easy to get they are found in vegetables and legumes.
- Not drinking enough water: This is another cause of constipation. When you don’t supply your body with enough water, it will use other sources to satisfy its needs from this vital factor. In this case, the body absorbs too much water from foods, which will from hard and dry stools, thus adding to the chances of causing hemorrhoids.
Water helps your body working properly, it helps your body stay at the right temperature and flush wastes. It can help to prevent forming kidney stones as well.
How much water you should drink per day? Well, a common recommendation is to drink 8 glasses of water per day. Always, keep an eye on your urine color; it is the best indication as to whether you are drinking sufficient water.
These are the two major causes of constipation, if you correct them along with the use of coconut oil for hemorrhoids, you are on your way to heal your hemorrhoids and keep them away forever.